George Washington University Law School, JD, 2009
Alma College, BA, 2003, magna cum laude
Dawna Steelman focuses her practice on structuring and closing real estate transactions financed through federal and state tax credits, with a focus on low income housing tax credits, historic tax credit and solar tax credits. Dawna has significant experience representing investors, syndicators and developers and has closed hundreds of transactions across the country.
Prior to joining Klein Hornig, Dawna was a partner at Miles & Stockbridge.
- District of Columbia
- Board Member Congressional Chorus (2020-present)
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, Member
- D.C. Law Students in Court: Student Attorney (2007-2008)
- The George Washington University Law School Alumni Association: Board of Directors (2011-2016)
- The George Washington University Law School Public Justice Advocacy Clinic: Legal Fellow (2008)