Chaz L. Enerio
Notre Dame Law School, JD, 2015
Villanova University, BA, 2012
- District of Columbia* *Admitted in Delaware and Pennsylvania; I am practicing law in the District of Columbia under the supervision of a member of the District of Columbia Bar while my application for admission to the District of Columbia Bar is pending.
Chaz L. Enerio focuses his practice on a range of affordable housing and community development matters.
Prior to joining Klein Hornig, Chaz was Deputy Director of Administration & Legal Counsel at The Ministry of Caring, Inc., a nonprofit real estate developer and affordable housing provider, where he was the primary in-house legal counsel. Chaz has experience working with LIHTC projects and has worked with local HUD offices to ensure compliance with HUD requirements; and has regularly drafted and reviewed grant agreements, entity formation documents and revised policies and procedures and other documents governing operations of permanent and transitional housing programs. Earlier in his career, Chaz was an associate at a Delaware law firm specializing in corporate governance and transaction-related litigation.
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, Member
- Delaware State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member