Harvard Law School , JD, 2013
Swarthmore College, BA, 2006
Matthew (Matt) Woodbury joined Klein Hornig in 2018, with expertise in federal and state income taxation of partnerships, corporations, tax-exempt entities and individuals. Matt regularly works with clients on federal, state and international tax issues related to business transactions and real estate investment. Prior to joining Klein Hornig, Matt worked at Day Pitney LLP as a member of the firm’s Tax Department, where he counselled businesses and individuals on all aspects of federal and states income, gift, and estate taxes.
- French Tax Laws Affecting U.S. Citizens and Trusts, Co-Author, Trusts & Estates, May 2018
- Check the Box Elections for Non-U.S. Business Entities, Co-Author, Journal of International Tax, Trust and Corporate Planning, October 2017
- American Bar Association, Member (2012-present)
- Boston Bar Association, Member (2011-2013)
- Presenter, “Check the Box Elections for Non-US Business Entities, Boston Bar Association - April 2018